Director of HRIS
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Director of HRIS will strategically manage the global HR systems applications to maximize efficiencies and promote continuous improvement while supporting company objectives. As the Director of HRIS, you will get to fully apply your blend of technical expertise and functional process design while engaging in a highly collaborative way between our functional and technical teams. You’ll have the platform to demonstrate your leadership in implementations, project management, and problem solving as related to HR Systems.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Develop a global HR Systems strategy and roadmap to support current and future business needs
- Act as project manager for implementations; including design, development, testing and documentation.
- Prioritize of all department and/or business projects and requests
- Manage the integrity and stability of HR systems applications; data management, reporting, upgrades and enhancements
- Provide direction, guidance, training and development to the HR department and end users of all HR Applications
- Prioritize and budget work with HR technology vendors
- Provide production support, including researching, troubleshooting and resolving HR systems problems like report generation, documentation of process & system changes, management of system and data integrity including quality, accuracy, and usability of associate data and related interfaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Information Systems, or Computer Science
- 10+ years of progressive HRIS responsibility
- 3-5 years’ experience managing a staff of employees
- Significant responsibility for major systems upgrades and/or implementations (preferably on Oracle HCM) with multiple modules
TaskUs is the leading global outsourcing company that provides exceptional back office support and customer care solutions for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. With a unique focus on transformational growth, we provide the people, process and technology needed to deliver operational excellence, scale support systems and increase our partners’ bottom lines.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past four years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works. To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visitwww.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top