Director of Analytics and Quality
- United States
So, what does a Director of Analytics and Quality really do? Think of yourself as a strategic leader whose primary responsibility is to align the Quality team globally for one of our largest clients. As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it will lead to one thing: you will be responsible for delivering data driven quality frameworks that drive the success of our campaigns.
As the Director of Analytics and Quality, you will lead the operations team to drive strategy and execution globally using data and analytics to ensure accuracy and consistency in our operations. You will work closely with our operations, client services, and other internal and external teams to drive alignment and execution on our quality agenda.
Delivering on quality is a team effort spanning to the client and internal teams including our recruiting, training, operations, clients services and data science, You will be responsible for working closely with these teams to identify quality initiatives and ensure that these groups work with urgency and efficiency to deliver on our client commitments.
You will become the expert of all relevant quality processes leveraged across the TaskUs organization. You will dive deep into the data and analytics to identify areas of opportunity and how we can better serve our client. You will help the executive management team set direction and find solutions to address business opportunities and challenges. You will also demonstrate a hands-on, high energy work ethic and championing a team player attitude. You will also develop processes that will assist with training new team members, increase project efficiency and quality assurance. You will provide assistance and support to team members.
- Quality thought leader tasked with implementing a clear overall quality strategy with scalable processes/tools/systems that allow resource efficient monitoring of decision accuracy and surface overall user experience issues quickly and effectively to define appropriate continuous improvement programs
- Passionately tell the story of quality to clients and stakeholders utilizing the data analytics of the delivery center
- Partner with client quality and operational leadership to understand and influence client quality program
- Formulate our quality strategy based on client requirements and roll that out across campaigns globally
- Inform and educate all stakeholders on the “why’s” to ensure alignment.
- Quantify business cases and drive cross-functional partners to change our systems, processes, and policies to achieve better outcomes
- As the company’s products and communities change and grow, stay connected with how our support ecosystem is evolving and help head off quality issues before they begin
- Find creative workarounds for quality issues where our tools are the root cause and a technical solution is not imminent.
- Strong leadership presence and passion for leading quality teams and implementing processes across the globe
- Experience in leading quality control/quality analysis organization or leading cross-functional quality improvement projects and teams
- 7+ years of demonstrated management ability across diverse functions (direct reports, cross-functional relationships, 3rd party vendors, team of teams. etc.)
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing global team
- Excellent communication skills both written/verbal and data visualization skills
- Strong critical thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of breaking down a complex process and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at the regional or global level
- Passion for our mission of ensuring a world-class support experience for our community
- Quality certification (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, TQM, etc.) a plus
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top