Digital Marketing Lead
- Manila, Philippines
This role oversees TaskUs’ marketing operations, specifically in content planning and writing for social media and below-the-line marketing editorial campaigns.
This is an individual contributor role reporting directly to the Demand Generation Manager.
Content Strategy - Oversee content planning and generation for social media channels, website, and below-the-line platforms, such as, but not limited to newsletter campaigns, whitepapers, case studies, and the TaskUs Blog.
Social Media Marketing
- Plan and generate content for relevant social media platforms
- Create above-the-line marketing campaigns to support all website content
Website & SEO
- Optimize SEO; improve are: bounce rates, pages per session, average session length, form submissions, and overall traffic.
- UX - optimize all webpages; design, functionality, and content changes where appropriate.
- Alignment with infosec & IT
- Own relationship with development firm
Above-the-Line Marketing Operations
- TaskUs Blog
- External media features
- New and other relevant social media platforms
Alignment with other demand gen partners
- Strategically lead demand generation activities though digital channels.
- Support events
- Social media sales enablement strategy
- Founder/exec thought leadership
- Integrated marketing campaigns
- Deep connection with sales to drive engagement on top accounts
- Develop creative multi-touch programs to drive prospects through a unique buyer’s journey
- Drive the direction of Content Writers
- Bring modern, effective marketing approaches to content marketing
- Validate the mix of demand generation tactics by testing new channels/tactics and scaling the currently successful channels
- Drive compelling content to optimize top and middle of the funnel lead conversion, based on the recommendations of Strategy & Insights Manager.
- 3+ years
- Experience in B2B marketing, advertising, communications, public relations, business management, or any related field
- Experience directing growth initiatives in a high-pressure environment
- Strong marketing or advertising background
- Proficient in digital marketing tools:
- Website (Wordpress)
- Social media advertising (LinkedIn)
- Google advertising
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
Back to top