- Manila, Philippines
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality
- Proactive attitude to problem resolution.
- Perform code reviews and provide code to optimise performance of the application.
- 8+ years of experience using .NET, ASP.NET, MVC , APIs
- 4+ years of experience using SQL Server and/or any relational database.
- AWS exposure is must
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design, object-oriented programming and Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in writing REST API and working on micro-service architectures-based systems.
- Knowledge or Experience in NoSQL technologies like MongoDB will be plus
- Research and utilising new and emerging technologies to meet customer requirements
- Communicate with leaders to ensure that customer requirements are properly understood and met and determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of Github/Subversion or any other version control tool.
- Able to perform a detailed Impact analysis.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com
Back to top