Customer Support Agent_8.21.17 at TaskUs TX
Job Description: Customer Support AgentEffective Date: August 1, 2017
Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced! The Customer Support Agent position is located in San Antonio, Texas.
We believe that this role is "career defining" for the selected, motivated candidate. If you're ready to soar, contact us today! The support team connects with our customers personally to resolve their issues. They are adept at identifying and communicating customer themes in clear and concise language. Our analysts ensure that customer feedback drives the product. They are great at identifying gaps in documentation and communication and proactively fill them. Our team members enjoy solving problems and shaping the way we provide support.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to customer phone calls
- Identify common trends within support emails to preempt issues and bugs
- Monitor transactions occurring on the platform, identify fraudulent activity, and correct transfers when needed
- Collaborate with the Product Engineering team to identify which issues and bugs require immediate attention
- Exercise sound judgement when corresponding with customers
- Utilize phone systems to communicate with customers
- Great with people -- customer service/technical support experience a must
- Ability to empathize with and educate customers about digital currencies
- Self-motivated -- ability to work independently and remotely
- Excellent organizational and written communication skills
- Experience with supporting financial services or digital currency a plus
- An advocacy for digital currency and a passion for building the digital currency community
- You crave the opportunity to master a subject and teach what you know
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience dealing with time pressured situations and high value accounts
- Problem solver -- you don't mind the occasional "rabbit hole"
- A sense of humor and a strong personality
- A sixth sense for avoiding social engineering attempts
TaskUs is the leading customer experience agency that provides exceptional back office support and customer care solutions for some of the world's most notable brands and disruptive companies. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. With a unique focus on transformational growth, we provide the people, process and technology needed to deliver operational excellence, scale support systems and increase our partners' bottom lines. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. "5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" list the past four years and The Los Angeles Business Journal's "100 Fastest Growing Private Companies" the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines. At TaskUs, you will work with the most revolutionary companies in the world, learn and grow your careers with unrivaled colleagues, and thrive in our hip downtown office near the Pearl District.
If you're looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let's change the way the world works. To learn more about TaskUs' career offerings and to apply, please visit TaskUsTX.com.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of TaskUs's Employees
Sr. Director of Client Services
LaNae manages the San Francisco office and oversees all Bay Area accounts. She collaborates with Client Service Managers on strategy sessions and handles frontline operations from the Philippines.
Back to top