Customer Support Agent - Product Support
Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced! The Inbound Customer Service Representative position is located in San Antonio, Texas.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all customers by e-mail, phone, and/or chat
- Research and review issues and communicate effective solutions
- Impeccable communication, writing skills, and phone etiquette
- Show empathy with customers as we determine a solution to their needs
- Demonstrated skill using the Microsoft Office suite, with moderate-level expertise in Excel required.
- Self-motivated and ability to work in fast-paced startup environment
- We believe that this role is "career defining" for the selected, motivated candidate. If you're ready to soar, contact us today!
About TaskUs TaskUs is the leading customer experience agency that provides exceptional back office support and customer care solutions for some of the world's most notable brands and disruptive companies. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. With a unique focus on transformational growth, we provide the people, process and technology needed to deliver operational excellence, scale support systems and increase our partners' bottom lines. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. "5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" list the past four years and The Los Angeles Business Journal's "100 Fastest Growing Private Companies" the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines. At TaskUs, you will work with the most revolutionary companies in the world, learn and grow your careers with unrivaled colleagues, and thrive in our hip downtown office near the Pearl District. If you're looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let's change the way the world works. To learn more about TaskUs' career offerings and to apply, please visit https://taskustx.interviewed.com
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of TaskUs's Employees
Danni works closely with TaskUs headquarters to make sure the team recruits quality candidates—who also fit the culture—to meet needs of the company’s entire clientbase.
Back to top