Customer Support Advisors : Loan Servicing
Customer Support Agent
San Antonio, Texas Full Time Operations
Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced! The Inbound Customer Support Agent position is located in San Antonio, Texas.
TaskUs is the leading customer experience agency that provides exceptional back office support and customer care solutions for some of the world's most notable brands and disruptive companies. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. With a unique focus on transformational growth, we provide the people, process and technology needed to deliver operational excellence, scale support systems and increase our partners' bottom lines. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. "5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" list the past four years and The Los Angeles Business Journal's "100 Fastest Growing Private Companies" the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines. At TaskUs, you will work with the most revolutionary companies in the world, learn and grow your careers with unrivaled colleagues, and thrive in our hip downtown office near the Pearl District.
Agent acts as a Relationship Management Consultant and plays a vital role in building the relationship with the consumer applicant and borrower base. The Customer Support Agent fields inbound customer inquiries and processes loan applications. In this role, you will act to resolve member dissatisfaction; make outbound contact to members who contact us, provide Operations support to the Business Development team; and act as a rapid response unit for special projects as assigned.
Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Respond to applicant's inbound inquiries via phone, secure chat, and email
• Exercise consultative sales techniques demonstrating strong call control
• Provide world class customer service through First Call Resolution
• Document every correspondence with applicants and borrowers clearly and concisely
• Perform outbound outreach to applicants and work with the applicant and the operations team to successfully move applications through the sales process to funding
• Request and secure required documentation according to documented company procedures
• Deliver timely, accurate and actionable information as appropriate
• Improve upon and refine sales and customer service knowledge and techniques through ongoing training
• Strong ability to overcome objections, deescalate inquiries and be genuinely empathetic in conversation with Members
• Take ownership of resolving member inquiries and attempt to foresee causes of additional inquiries
• Share insights with management regarding the root causes of Member inquiries, concerns, and complaints
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Professional demeanor and strong work ethic and the ability to build positive working relationships
• Previous experience in financial services/sales and/or experience in a contact center
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced computer skills with solid proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and databases
• Ability to exhibit grace under pressure with high impact decision making abilities
• Ability to meet critical deadlines in dynamic, rapidly changing environment
• Self-motivated, resourceful, productive on teams as well as independent work
• Ability to work evenings, nights and weekend days and overtime
• Experience handling high volume transactions
• Track record of successful high impact decision making
• College degree desired. High school diploma or GED required.
You should be open to both schedule:
8AM to 5PM (Tuesday and Wednesday OFF)
2PM to 11PM (Wednesday and Thursday OFF)
Meet Some of TaskUs's Employees
Danni works closely with TaskUs headquarters to make sure the team recruits quality candidates—who also fit the culture—to meet needs of the company’s entire clientbase.
Back to top