This part-time role is available from 4 pm - 9 pm
What does a Customer Support Representative really do? Think of yourself as someone who will provide world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics, so not everyone can qualify for this role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top-notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Customer Support Representative...from your home.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will...
- Research and resolve issues reported by the client's end-users via phone, email, and chat support.
- Manage and maintain a test lab of devices running services to be used for reproducing customer issues.
- Ensure that all log-in and passwords (both internal & external) are kept confidential.
- Document all information on customer interaction according to standard operating procedures.
What we will provide, while inventories allow:
- A computer for use
- Assistance with internet service
- Must be willing to complete assessments that include a typing test of 25-30 wpm.
- Great communication skills, written and orally.
- Demonstrate strong abilities to work independently and as a remote team player.
- Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least a High school diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in a background screening.
- Experience with phone, email, and live chat support.
- Experience in customer service, sales, billing, collections, and technical support.