Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Corporate Recruiter will be based in Santa Monica and will report to the Senior Manager of Corporate Recruitment. The purpose of this role is to successfully identify top talent for all IT requisitions across the organization. Additionally, you will ensure candidates for all open requisitions are efficiently sourced and an active pipeline of candidates is maintained.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. We invest in our team because #peoplefirst isn't just a phrase, it is the cornerstone on which we have built our business., We know employee happiness equates to customer satisfaction. TaskUs offers the adventure of a lifetime, working side by side with passionate teammates and giving you opportunities for career growth that is unparalleled. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Partner with hiring managers to fill key IT openings across teams
- Coordinate all aspects of the recruitment process including applicant sourcing, screening, and interviewing
- Establish a target hire date with hiring managers during kick off call and adhere to that date by identifying bottlenecks early in the process and acting accordingly
- Uncover top talent in all markets to grow the TaskUs team
- Provide a best in class candidate experience, always identifying means of improvement
- Provide weekly reporting on staffing activities, applicant flow, time to hire and recruitment for all owned roles
- Partner to build recruitment strategies to fill each hiring manager’s current needs
- Assist with managing external recruiters when needed to track resume flow, job offers, hires and declines
- Partner with hiring managers to negotiate offers, and consistently maintain up to date knowledge of company policies and benefit packages
- Make recommendations for department tools, partnerships, and process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or other relevant field
- 4+ years of recruitment experience
- 2+ years of full cycle recruitment experience for IT requisitions
- Experience recruiting for various leadership roles
- Working knowledge of recruitment processes and workflow, and applicable data reporting
- The ability to handle 10+ requisitions at any time across all departments
- Experience with applicant tracking systems; Jobvite highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Unrelenting work ethic and passion for recruiting/producing results
- Incredibly detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced/changing environment
- High degree of maturity and confidentiality
- Previous experience marketing a brand by utilizing creative strategies
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top