So what does a Corporate Recruiter really do? Think of yourself as a talent broker, matching premium talent to high-profile positions in TaskUs. As a Corporate Recruiter, your aim is to find and identify ridiculously great talent - Corporate Rockstars and Rising Stars - with expertise aligned to our overall business objectives and personal values that complement our culture. You will sift through portals, pipelines, resumes, and networks to find ideal candidates. Once done, you will provide a candidate experience that is second-to-none. You will manage these candidates, manage your requisitions, and manage stakeholders making sure their talent demands are met in a timely manner.
- Two years of experience in end-to-end recruitment
- A Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management, Business Studies, Marketing, Psychology or equivalent
- Proficiency in Google, Microsoft applications, and current applicant tracking systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and database management skills
- Customer service orientation
TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to innovative and disruptive technology companies, helping its clients represent, protect and grow their brands. Leveraging a cloud-based infrastructure,
TaskUs serves clients in the fastest-growing sectors, including social media, e-commerce, gaming, streaming media, food delivery and ridesharing, HiTech, FinTech and HealthTech. TaskUs has approximately 27,500 employees across eighteen locations in the United States, the Philippines, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Greece, Ireland and Colombia.