The Community Ambassadors is TaskUs’ first line of defense. Providing five star service to teammates, clients and all who enter the sites. Must have the ability to assess individuals coming through the door on a daily basis. This role has the responsibility of being TaskUs’ face as you will be the first and last person everyone will see.
- You carry the name TaskUs, its culture and embodies all core values. This is to make a lasting impression on anyone who comes to the door and that person shares their experience to their friend and colleagues how TaskUs has a ridiculously good culture.
- You welcome and greet candidates, executives, clients and visitors upon entering the company premises with a ridiculously high energy and enthusiasm. Makes the best introduction of each sites’ theme and brief history and initiates a site tour.
- Ensures that all site reception are in the best shape, neat, tidy and well managed. It is the CAs responsibility to maintain the reception area at all times. Ensure that housekeeping is consistently tracked/monitored on an hourly basis. Reports to Facilities anything that is out of order and out of safety.
- Ensures that all company assets such as iPads, Desktops and matching keyboards and mouse are kept tidy, and in best working condition. Reports to IT if assets are not working, damaged, or missing.
- Ensures that all transmittals are coordinated with other site Community Coordinators and make proper endorsements of anything that comes in and out of the reception.
- It is the CAs duty to report suspicious behavior and suspicious visitors to sentinels for everyone's safety. Able to engage with people, keep them entertained and well informed.
- Responsible for working with the recruitment team on a daily basis to ensure that anticipation of applicants are aligned with each other to provide the best customer service. Coordinate with sourcing on referral programs to be up to date and as part of engagement.
- Set-up client related requests such as basic coffee set-up, VIP set-up, boardroom reservation, welcoming committee, works hand in hand with operations on making sure that the visit is polished and successful.
A Community Ambassador is also responsible for tasks such as regulating and maintaining administrative tasks that are related but not limited to: travel, logistics, client management, asset management, executive handling and office supplies.
- Responsible for projecting, planning, procuring, pre-staging of required equipment for BCPs/ items for deployment, storage and inventory of assets, overseeing the deliveries and maintenance of assets.
- In charge of ensuring a steady and smooth flow of logistics, transmittals of related items per site. From request, to booking, to communicating and execution of requests while ensuring that safety of employees are our priority.
- Must be able to coordinate shuttle service and trip logs for Community Coordinators handling shuttles and invoices for Community Coordinators handling office supplies, travel and asset management. Validates all invoices provided by the vendor to ensure right logs are given from the actual services given on a bi-monthly/monthly basis.
- In charge of executive meetings, set up together with site EA for client and Executive visit
- Accommodate site needs during disaster, typhoon, floods, fire. Responsible for close coordination with the BCM team, safety department for the business continuity by providing lodging and shuttle services to affected employees. Identify best pick up locations, vets lodging for temporary relocation.
- Involves managing the driver/messenger schedules, their task, allowance and deployment of company vehicles.
- Assist and help in making sure that all business related policies and procedures are understood and followed as enforced by the supervisors.
SKILLS, ADMIN and FINANCIAL
- Certified/Vetted by Operations/VPs to do Site Tours when there are client visits/prospect clients.
- Specialized training on Customer Service.
- Must be able to present safety and security procedures of TaskUs in relation to our safety and security standards and must pass through our Safety and Security Director.
- Must be certified as a CA trainer to all incoming and new CAs to ensure standards are met and maintained among all CAs.
- Must have a background in employee logistics management that is related to, travel, shuttle, asset management, merchandise, office supplies and inventory management and client management. Understanding the request, choosing the best option for the teammate/employee, booking with different vendors and monitoring the actual requests.
- Must have excellent relationship building with vendors and internal customers for departmental discussions and actions.
- Must be able to plan, prioritize and manage their own activities and office workflow with less supervision and under tight deadlines.
- In charge of weekly/monthly/annual reports to track office supplies requisition, delivery, inventory, consumption and validation. Make sure that monthly reports are justified.
- Must have an excellent background on financial reporting and budgeting.
- Must have a background in employee and applicant engagement. Exposed to activities such as games for groups, singing groups, dance groups and hosting for daily and monthly events.
- Must be very presentable at all times. Well groomed and well dressed. Can carry oneself while following the standards set for them such as assigned themes, dos and don'ts on makeup and clothing. What to wear and what not to wear.
- Must have excellent communication skills. Fluent in english both speaking and writing.
- Adaptive to working with different nationalities and cultures.
- Energetic but pleasant. Lively but poise. Direct but polite.
- Must be able to assist and help in making sure that all client and executive visits are well prepared.
- Must be able to operate multi-tasking activities with the best and excellent customer service to all stakeholders.
- Proficient with G-suite applications such as sheets, pages and slides for trackers and administrative related tasks as boardroom reservations, applicants trackers and supplies inventory.
- Able to organize a large number of people/groups for engagement and site activity participation.
- Open to responsibility outside of their main tasks/scopes if needed for additional assistance to ELO.
- Must have a good understanding of the job/role and all elements related to it to see all angles in making decisions for the LOBs. Must be able to understand the requestors position and departments position to make the best decision.
- Operates with excellent customer service to requestors while Doing More with Less.
- Willing to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended hours or different shifts if needed according to the business need.
- Must be able to maintain inventory of the site, for pantry supplies and reception supplies and work hand in hand with the supervisor and the team. In charge of collating and lodging projected and approved assets (headsets) for upscaling campaigns on the provided asset management tracker. Take the lead on distribution and communicating accountability and teammate responsibility of company assets.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in line of businesses such as travel, transport, asset management, merchandising and supplies. Must have a deep understanding of logistics operations and practices, both procedural and technical. Must have 1 to 2 years experience in reception handling, people facing, people engagement and events experience.
- Graduate of a 4-year course preferably related to any of the LOB mentioned above.
- BPO, Corporate set up experience is an advantage but logistics of other industries are a plus for process improvement. Hospitality background is a plus.
- Has the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in line with their LOBs
- Knowledge on GSuite applications such Google Slides, Pages especially Sheets.
- Experienced host and public speaker is a plus.
- Part of an outside organization is an advantage such as Dance Groups, Chorales, Model associations, etc.
- Great following on Social Media is a plus.
At TaskUs, we believe our employees always come first. Leaders are expected to put their line of direct reports before themselves. Our #RidiculouslyGood culture is the reason why we have been recognized as one of the best places to work globally by Glassdoor, among others. We exist to make a positive impact on the best brands in the world, the people we connect with, and on our global communities.
TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to innovative and disruptive technology companies, helping its clients represent, protect and grow their brands. Leveraging a cloud-based infrastructure,
TaskUs serves clients in the fastest-growing sectors, including social media, e-commerce, gaming, streaming media, food delivery and ridesharing, HiTech, FinTech and HealthTech. TaskUs has approximately 27,500 employees across eighteen locations in the United States, the Philippines, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Greece, Ireland and Colombia.