- Manila, Philippines
AWS Cloud Engineer
You love partnering cross-functionally to understand TaskUs’s needs and requirements and come up with creative approaches to make us successful. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You’re entrepreneurial and resourceful. You’re passionate about making the world a better place. You like being held accountable for your own results. You are also able to balance the needs of your customers against operational targets while at the same time providing world-class service and satisfaction.
- Building, integrating, migrating and maintaining environments within AWS
- Applying your security experience with cloud resources with public and private network resources
- Providing Systems Engineering support of production and non-production environments on and off site.
- Responsible for server builds, patch management, virtual machine management, automation etc..
- Developing and maintaining high standards for policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting and debugging environments and infrastructure problems.
- Hands-on experience migrating workloads on premises to public cloud; automating environment deployments in AWS using Terraform, Cloudformation or other methodologies; building and supporting a highly available and multisite environment.
- Experience with implementing EC2 instances in an Active Directory setting
- Experience with: ELBs, RDS, S3, RedShift
- Working knowledge of web and application server architecture for public clouds.
- 5+ years of managing a Windows and/or Linux server infrastructure
- 3+ years working with AWS - VPC, Transit Gateway, EC2, RDS, RedShift
- 2+ years experience with automation experience - Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, PowerShell, Bash
- Gathering requirements, analyzing, designing, developing, testing, maintaining and migrating platforms to AWS.
- Securing the AWS environment - Security Groups, WAF, Security Hub
- Providing Systems Engineering support of production and non-production environments on premises and off premises.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top