So what does a Change Management Analyst really do? Think of yourself as a gatekeeper and a champion for change who makes sure all operational adjustments are understood, implemented, monitored, and reported back to the Shared Services Leadership Team. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: exemplify continuous self-improvement and enforce changes designed to improve your program’s performance and increase client satisfaction.
As a Change Management Analyst, you will:
- Tag tree and queue changes, and manage tool updates;
- Test and pilot new processes and systems;
- Consolidate data and information to analyze its impact; and
- Be in charge of coordinating the changes internally and reporting the progress of the updates back to clients.
So, do you have what it takes to be a Change Management Analyst?
- Has a bachelor’s degree in any related field
- With at least two years of experience in operations, project management, and/or account management roles
- Has experience working in outsourcing, customer service, or technical support
- With excellent written and oral communication skills
- A problem-solver with excellent attention to detail, committed to both accuracy and quality
- With experience in optimizing processes and increasing its efficiency
- Digital savvy and has the interest in how new technologies and businesses are changing the face of work
- International vendor management experience
At TaskUs, we believe our employees always come first. Our #RidiculouslyGood culture is the reason why we have been recognized as one of the best places to work globally by Glassdoor, among others. We exist to make a positive impact on the best brands in the world, the people we connect with, and on our global communities.
TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to innovative and disruptive technology companies, helping its clients represent, protect and grow their brands. Leveraging a cloud-based infrastructure,
TaskUs serves clients in the fastest-growing sectors, including social media, e-commerce, gaming, streaming media, food delivery and ridesharing, HiTech, FinTech and HealthTech. TaskUs has approximately 27,500 employees across eighteen locations in the United States, the Philippines, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Greece, Ireland and Colombia.