The Business Process Engineering Manager role involves planning, leading, and implementing Process Improvements initiatives aligned to the strategic direction of the Shared Services through the utilization of business process frameworks, related systems, and tools. Acts as a catalyst of change and drives initiatives in partnership with process owners and cross-functional teams to ensure flawless execution and reports efficiency gains from implemented initiatives. Contributes to business results through quality of results, recommendations, and decisions.
- 3-5 years of work experience related in Process improvement, Project management, change management and organizational development.
- Preferably with Operational/Process Excellence background
- Relevant years of experience in driving/leading process re-engineering in core end-to-end business processes.
- Relevant years of experience in diverse industries. Has proven functional expertise in 1 or 2 business core process. - HR, IT or Finance
- Advanced knowledge in using business process improvement tools, value creation, change management, process training, knowledge transfer management, SLAs and performance metrics
- Strong systems analysis and process design skills with proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.