Business Insights Analyst
- General Trias, Philippines
Responsible for supporting the business through insightful and actionable analysis through data.
- Translate data into human insights and stories which drive change in strategy and tactics.
- Analyze complex data sets to develop actionable insights that can drive impactful business decisions
- Leverage story-telling skills to deliver insights that are clear, concise and actionable
- Work with business partners to interpret analysis results with a focus on actionable next steps
- Develop ad hoc reports that will lead to insights and analysis needed for the business
- Work with the data visualisation team in developing informative repeatable reporting, data monitoring, hygiene (e.g. validation) and other strategies that help uncover gaps, highlight relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Translate requirements into technical specifications for data and reporting teams and, conversely, technical approaches into easily digestible insights.
- Summarize data from multiple sources, developing assumptions where needed, to communicate insights and opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years' demonstrated ability with data analysis and preparation including use of statistical methods and experience with very large data sets using SQL, Python, R or other programming language
- At least one year hands-on experience building reports using Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview or other similar tools
- Can communicate effectively. Communicate thoughts, ideas, information and messages completely and accurately; composes and creates documents with language and format appropriate to the subject matter; attends to details ad check, edits and revises writing for correct information.
- Take Initiative: Assumes responsibility for necessary actions or problem resolution when accountability is not clear; appropriately initiates behavior on projects or other initiatives without requiring explicit management direction or guidance; know when management involvement is required and seeks it out.
- Problem Solving: Recognizes that a problem exists; identifies possible reasons for the discrepancy and devises and implements a plan of action to resolve it.
- Is able to gather information together, and prioritize effectively.
- Demonstrates the ability to respond quickly to changes in day to day operations as it relates to department priorities.
Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Economics or related quantitative field
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top