Regional Sales Director
The Regional Sales Director coordinates and functionally supervises all activities relating to the sale of all company services through relationships with accounts and through independent insurance and other financial professionals (Distributors) who provide professional services to business clients of all sizes. This position also has primary responsibilities to successfully establish, maintain, and enhance credibility, communications, and relationships with Distributors and accounts to establish new customer relationships.
This position will be responsible for the Northern California market.Candidates will need to be located in the Northern California region to be considered for this opportunity.
Why join the TASC Sales team?
- Unlimited financial opportunity
- Uncapped commission, incentives, and annual bonus
- Renewal commission on the individuals active book of business
- Freedom to autonomously grow your own territory
- Multiple layers of sales and client support to ensure success
- Opportunity to develop valuable relationships with clients and Distributors
- Work with a stable, yet rapidly growing company with an excellent company culture
- Limited travel - local sales territory
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced sales professional who desires a competitive market and is willing to work hard for the incentive of unlimited income potential!
- Manage relationships with accounts with insurance other financial professionals (Distributors) to sell TASC services to potential clients
- Maximize efficiency and growth potential with the Distributor group
- Represent TASC as a knowledgeable, dedicated and responsible professional partner with existing and prospective Distributor and clients
- Coordinate and conduct program services presentations on TASC services
- Provide support to new and existing Distributors and clients, working closely with Sales and Service Support as needed to ensure customers receive the right solutions and quality service
- Prepare and update contact management system (SalesForce.com) information on potential, current, and previous Distributor and client records.
- Provide training and motivation to Distributors to sell TASC services to their clients.
- Ability to have strong sales follow-up, organizational skills and CRM management skills
- Ability to be a positive leader and motivator of independent representatives of TASC
- Skilled at being relentless and tenacious with follow-up and territory development
- Ability to manage change positively and convey change principles
- Ability to work through conflict resolution and corrective actions
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Three or more years professional sales experience
- Must possess a valid driver's license
Corporate Core Competencies:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Meet Some of TASC's Employees
Project Manager II
Hebba and her teammates develop and deliver important TASC projects by scheduled deadlines while adhering to strict company and client requirements and budgets.
Back to top