Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to, providing quality assurance processes and procedures to TASC's applications development to ensure quality software processes and a quality end-user experience.
This is a full-time, exempt position working core hours of Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm CST. The position will report to the Manager of Application Development.Our preference is to hire candidates who are able to work out of our corporate offices in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Actively lead aspects of software quality assurance for TASC applications
- Triage, diagnose, report, track and resolve quality issues
- Act as the lead in root cause analysis work for complex software and data issues
- Define strategy for and create detailed test plans, test case development, Test execution and results documentation
- Assist all aspects of system testing, regression testing and UAT testing
- Support and drive the Automation Framework / Maturity Models by developing test suites with automation tools (record and play back and via use of scripting) as needed
- Support and drive the Automation Framework / Maturity Models by partnering with development teams early in the development phase to create/perform automated testing
- Lead major testing initiatives at the project level
- Expert experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Processes
- Expert experience developing automating test suites coupled with expert level experience with manual testing
- Expert experience with QA tools and techniques. Including but not limited to test suite software, automation tools, defect tracking systems, business requirement documentation systems, etc.
- Expert experience taking requirements and creating test suites with the ability to see the bigger impact of systems changes across multiple systems
- Substantial experience testing integrated environments and troubleshooting across an integrated platform
- Substantial experience testing various platforms/enterprise applications including financial funds flow and disbursements
- Expert Experience with browser and server side test automation tools
- Advanced/Expert Ability to utilize database queries
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience required
- Five or more years of experience in a software testing/quality assurance role, including strong UI testing automation, designing test strategies, performance and security testing tools and strategies required
- Experience with Selenium and development of Protractor JS test suites required
- Experience testing financial systems including funds flow preferred
- Experience with AWS services preferred
- Experience with HTML, XML, Groovy, Protractor, JMeter, BlazeMeter, Spock, or SoapUi preferred
Corporate Core Competencies:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Meet Some of TASC's Employees
Project Manager II
Hebba and her teammates develop and deliver important TASC projects by scheduled deadlines while adhering to strict company and client requirements and budgets.
Back to top