Processing Specialist IV Lead
The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to, providing proficient higher level customer support in all product lines, leading the efforts in problem resolution, including corrective and preventative actions. This also provides leadership in continuous improvement activities for products and processes. This position also assists inperformance measurements and process management, as well as provides employee development and training as needed or as directed. Responsibilities include front line phone support and processing activities as required. These activities will fluctuate with business and staffing demands.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position working Monday through Friday from 1pm-10pm. The position will report to our Supervisor of Business Processing.
- Oversee and perform daily processing activities
- Provide upper level customer support and service for all customers, internal and external. Primary interaction occurs with coworker as well as Client, Provider, RSD, and Sales Manager levels, on a regular basis
- Maintain and works for solid general knowledge in all processes in all product divisions
- Proficiency in knowledge of dedicated product line(s)
- Provide leadership in process and product management and improvement. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring processing occurs on time and is complete and accurate with appropriate status updates to management as determined
- Prompt problem resolution with corrective and preventative actions implemented
- Creativity in process improvements
- Active participation on project teams
- Product or process ownership as directed
- Provide leadership in employee development and training, primarily within the department:
- Includes program development and implementation and may extend to external customers
- Includes leading by example
- Operate within TASC's guidelines pursuant to the Employee Handbook and all Policies and Procedures
- Assist supervisor in departmental supervisory responsibilities as directed. Perform additional duties as requested by Supervisor and/or Management
- Financial impact ownership through processing
- Provide front line phone support and system processing as needed or directed
- Problem solving - The ability to identify alternate solutions to challenges, proactive, before the challenge is widespread, positively reactive as they arise
- Fast alphanumeric data entry speed
- Skilled at analytic thinking and data analysis
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and great attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge in auditing, monitor and tracking quality levels and make continuous improvements
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a minimum of an Associate's degree from an accredited college or university with a degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Training and Development, Human Resources, Customer Services, or related discipline (preferred)
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience working in professional office environment, in an employee benefits administration capacity (preferred)
Corporate Core Competencies:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Meet Some of TASC's Employees
Project Manager II
Hebba and her teammates develop and deliver important TASC projects by scheduled deadlines while adhering to strict company and client requirements and budgets.
Back to top