Manager of Business Administration
The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to, providing the necessary leadership and managing operations directly related to the plan administration of assigned Group and Micro Product Lines. This includes resource management, administering performance measurements including customer satisfaction, providing customer service at the end-consumer and provider levels, and improving cost to operate while providing continuous improvement leadership. This position also includes effective interaction with allareas of the organization.
This is a full-time, exempt position working Monday through Friday with core hours from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The position will report to our Executive VP of Customer Service.
- Manage Plan Administration Operations of assigned product lines
- Provide customer service as needed at client and provider levels
- Oversee essential audit functions to maximize quality of deliverables and ensure quick identification of problems
- Continually drive process improvement and improve cost to operate
- Responsible for budgetary activities within assigned area
- Implement departmental performance measurements, including monitoring the continuous improvement process internally and externally
- Continue to improve the efficiency & effectiveness of production within operations to maximize product line contribution
- Drive TASC's economic engine process to move processes to lowest cost options
- Maintain acceptable level of quality and report status weekly
- Conduct employee performance reviews on a semi-annual basis, according to company policy
- Operate within TASC's guidelines pursuant to the Employee Handbook and all Policies and Procedures
- Perform additional duties as requested by Supervisor and/or Management
- Ability to develop departmental budgeting and perform monthly comparison review
- Ability to coordinate interdepartmental operational activities including resource planning, reporting and quality improvement
- Ability to learn and effectively use multiple systems simultaneously
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a degree in Business Administration, or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 - 7 years of progressively responsible professional experience in a Customer Services Management capacity
- Prior experience working with or in a field related to employee benefits or insurance desired
Corporate Core Competencies:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Meet Some of TASC's Employees
Project Manager II
Hebba and her teammates develop and deliver important TASC projects by scheduled deadlines while adhering to strict company and client requirements and budgets.
Back to top