Independent Sales Director
- Madison, WI
Growth and Success is Rewarded, Drive and Motivation is Required!
Total Administrative Services Corporation (TASC) a recognized leader in our industry, is looking nationally for successful sales driven professionals with a history of success to become a part of our sales team as Independent Sales Directors. This position is a 1099 contractor selling TASC services.
With proven sales training, and market leading innovative products at your fingertips our sales team provides the best in market for our clients and opportunity to provide potential clients with products and services for their employees.
Why join the TASC Independent Sales team?
• Unlimited financial opportunity
• Uncapped commission
• Freedom to autonomously grow your own business
• Work with a stable, yet rapidly growing company as an independent contractor
• Build your own team of contractors
• This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced sales professional who desires a competitive market and is willing to work hard for the incentive of unlimited income potential!
As part of this team we are looking for the following:
• Manage relationships with insurance and other financial professionals to sell TASC services to potential clients
• Represent TASC as a knowledgeable, dedicated and responsible professional partner with existing and prospective clients
• Coordinate and conduct presentations on TASC services
• Ability to be a positive leader and motivator of independent representatives of TASC
• Skilled at being relentless and tenacious with follow-up and territory development
• Experience working as a independent contractor (1099)
• Three or more years professional outside sales experience is preferred
• Previous sales experience using a relationship-selling model is preferred
• Previous relevant industry experience and/or connections is preferred
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to top