Financial Services Sr. Product Manager
- Madison, WI
As the CEO of a service model at Total Administrative Service Corporation (TASC), you will manage all aspects of an employee benefit service offering. You will set the vision, definition, design and ongoing strategy of a service offering. This strategic role will be responsible for driving development and performance of service offerings, leading the P&L to ensure performance maximization and leading the go-to-market strategies for multiple marketing and sales channels, customer segments and service models.
Your innovative and agile mindset will drive you to conceive, develop and launch new offerings, and your business savvy will serve you to profitably deliver the desired business impact.
TASC was founded in 1975 on a simple belief with a big idea: regular people should be able to receive the tax advantage of a large corporation. Today, our team of over 1,200 employees delivers employee benefits, compliance and continuation services to 2 million participants from companies of all sizes across the nation. Leading the industry with a customizable benefit offering, the Universal Benefit Account is the smartest, most intuitive, most secure way to deliver benefits, and we built it from the ground up.
Who are we looking for:
- 10 years’ experience managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle, including P & L responsibilities
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager within the financial services industry OR as a leader of a startup
- Proven track record of building fully integrated roadmaps
- Financial mindset/business acumen-You are in your comfort zone developing a business strategy, offerings prioritization, and tracking KPIs
- Creativity. You are curious. You question authority
- You have successfully designed customer centric experiences and are able to marry their needs with our people, processes and technology
- You will be obsessed with product success
- You are ambitious and seek to understand every aspect of our industry and company
- You build consensus amongst your stakeholders. You know when to network. You know when to delegate
- While you set the vision, you are also able to do what it takes to get the work done
- You pride yourself on your ability to influence others without direct authority
- You are a natural story teller and can build rapid consensus and buy in
- You deeply understand product market trends and competitive strategies. You are highly involved in all marketing solutions
- You are good at wearing multiple hats and can easily change gears as your product evolves through its journey
- You have a desire to be a successor to C Suite level roles in the future
- You are inherently a servant leader. You inspire your colleagues. You love to learn. You are self-aware. You listen. You do.
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to top