Executive Support - Large Market Sales \u0026 Sales Operations
As a leader in our industry and one of the fastest growing companies in the region, TASC is hiring a professional and experienced Executive Assistant who will provide essential support to our EVP of Large Market & Sales Operations. The Executive Assistant role provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship The purpose of this position is to serve as the central point of contact and support to the EVP of Large Market & Sales Operations to achieve business goals. This includes verbal and written communication with all levels of TASC personnel, scheduling and document preparation.
The qualified candidate must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
This is a full-time, exempt position working Monday through Friday with core hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm. The position will be located at our corporate office in Madison, Wisconsin and will report to our EVP of Large Market & Sales Operations.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- Ability to read, listen, interpret and understand information and ideas
- Ability to see "big picture" and make logical connections
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion
- Ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
- Will have strong competency in emotional intelligence and the ability to appropriately direct, manage and guide individuals
- Will have a high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Power Point, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong technology skills (Visio, GoTo Meeting, Smartboard, iPad)
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a minimum of an Associate's degree from an accredited college or university with a degree in Business, Administrative Assistant
- Three or more years of professional experience in an executive support or administrative position
Corporate Core Competencies:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Back to top