Customer Care Specialist I
The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to providing proficient front line customer support by maintaining relationships, identifying opportunities, listeningfor feedback, educating about TASC, and servicing expectations of select TASC product lines to Participants and Clients, ensuring that commitments to our customers are met.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position working Monday through Friday. The position will report to our Manager of Customer Care.
- Provide prompt, courteous and professional customer service ensuring customer needs are met with the First Call and expectations are exceeded in order to retain and grow the value of our existing business by:
- Managing Relationships
- Identifying Opportunities
- Listening for Feedback
- Educating about TASC
- Servicing Expectations
- Maintain proficiency and knowledge, in products and processes, for select TASC divisions and be able to promote, up sell, and cross sell new and existing services to the customers
- Build Trust by interacting with customers in a way that gives them confidence in the intention at the time of the interaction and those of the organization
- Promptly and accurately document relevant actions in TASC's operation systems to ensure subsequent quality service to customers by other employees
- Facilitate problem resolution and continuous customer satisfaction improvement efforts, including effective documentation and communication of issues to the appropriate parties. Uses appropriate problem-solving research tools. Anticipates, communicates, and identifies barriers to resolution
- Achieve standards for Key Performance Indicators set for productivity, reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Operate within TASC's guidelines pursuant to the Employee Handbook and all Policies and Procedures
- Perform additional duties as requested by Supervisor and/or Management
- Ability to learn and use multiple systems simultaneously including Microsoft Office
- Skills in mathematics to calculate data or solve practical problems
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to external client inquiries and provides complete information
- Education or equivalency to a High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1-year demonstrated experience in a Front Line Customer Service environment
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in professional office environment
Corporate Core Competencies:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Meet Some of TASC's Employees
Project Manager II
Hebba and her teammates develop and deliver important TASC projects by scheduled deadlines while adhering to strict company and client requirements and budgets.
Back to top