UI QA Analyst
Description: JOIN US AS A UI QA Analyst
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words:
QA Analyst, Test Analyst, Test Engineer, QA Engineer, Software Test Engineer, Software QA Engineer
About This Opportunity
As a UI QA Analyst (Front-End QA) you will have to play the role of a link between Business-Creative-Technology Teams. As part of Quality Assurance team you will be responsible for testing / validating the Web and App content, as well as tracking, reporting issues / bugs from an end-user's perspective. The testing needs to be carried out across multiple Web Browsers, Operating Systems and Devices (Mobile, Tablet, Desktop) by keeping the Quality quotient high and adhering to daily deliverable timelines.
- Front-End QA validation of Content, UI, Functional and Performance QA / Testing
- Review requirements / specifications / design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Priotize issues / bugs from an impact standpoint, communicate with stakeholders and follow-up on resolutions
- Create detailed comprehensive and well-structured test cases and test scenarios
- Document processes, best practices
- Adhere to established quality standards
- Work diligently with a cross-functional teams of Creative, Copy, Development, Media and Operations
- Graduation in Engineering / Technology / Business Administration with relevant Testing / QA experience
- 4 to 7 years' experience in both Manual & Automation Testing
- Experience working on Issue / Bug tracking tools (JIRA, BugZilla etc.)
- Basic understanding of Project methodologies like Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Ability to multi-task
- Should be flexible in terms stretch assignments / Weekend support
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new business requirements, timelines
- Willingness learn new technologies / optimize processes within this space
- Good to have Retail domain experience
- Good with both written and oral communication
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Meet Some of Target's Employees
JordikaiTech Leadership Program Trainee, TLP
Jordikai is currently participating in Target’s Technology Leadership Program, meaning she spends approximately a year embedded in multiple engineering teams across the technology enterprise, prior to joining one on a permanent basis.
Back to top