Description: SAP Security Analyst
The Finance Process & Technology team is seeking a driven professional to maintain SAP security roles. Your work will ensure appropriate segregation of duties and role development and delegation in SAP. As an SAP Security Analyst, you will develop and leverage deep subject matter expertise to deliver optimal solutions within governance guidelines. As an SAP Security Systems Analyst, you will take the lead as you...
- Experience in executing and owning SOX and non-SOX audit controls
- Able to test audit controls within the team.
- Administer governance over SAP role design and entitlements. Understand client needs and consult to drive an optimal solution.
- Resolve issues and improve processes with business clients/key partners.
- Display resiliency and persistence while developing an expertise in complex financial systems
- Anticipate, identify and communicate issues and see through to resolution.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Develop and maintain documentation as part of ongoing knowledge management and team member training.
- Adopt and promote best practices and adhere to Target standards.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Finance or equivalent
- 2+ years of systems experience
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills and ability to anticipate challenges
- Ability to work through conflict and setbacks
- Ability to effectively prioritize work
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and business partners
- Strong client focus and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with US-based business partners
- Previous SAP GRC experience
- SOX internal control execution experience
- Knowledge of Target systems
- Finance/Accounting knowledge
Back to top