Sr. Product Manager, Tech - Internal Tools - Goldfish
Sr. Product Manager, Tech – Internal Tools – Goldfish
This opportunity is based in Seattle WA
Are you interested in being part of a fast paced team working on revolutionizing the way people shop? Do you want to invent, develop and deliver innovative products to transform the experience of Customers shopping online?
We are looking for a versatile, experienced Sr. Product Manager to develop Goldfish’s internal Operations tools. Those tools will enable our Support and Risk Operations teams to deliver an efficient, speedy support experience to all Goldfish Customers. In this highly visible role, you will work cross-functionally with numerous teams including operations, product management, engineering, and 3rd party services.
As a Sr. Product Manager you are expected to excel in an ambiguous, high energy environment. You will focus on customer driven innovation. You will take pride in helping the engineering team design and build a delightful experience for our Operations team. You will have a high bias towards understanding and prioritizing opportunities that build and maintain trust with our Customers. You will be able to support your work with hard data and demonstrate the ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and our much loved Customers (internal and external).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and Executes on the Product Roadmap for key features related to internal Operations, primarily Customer Support, Performance and Risk
- Benchmark industry technology and Operations best practices to ensure competitive advantage
- Translate Operations and Customer insights into product requirements
- Define the critical path and optimize it to deliver the product roadmap on time
- Drive adoption and growth of the delivered features, continuously monitor opportunities to further enhance the experiences to optimize performance
- Measure Improvements and impact of the delivered features on the business goals, set up metrics reporting to audit the impact
- Perform necessary enhancements and prioritization of them where needed to meet business objectives
- Conduct periodic analyses that will identify areas of automation and process improvements
- Lead review meetings with the team to understand progress, problems and action plan.
- 5+ years of experience with a blend of technical, business and product, and/or program management roles
- Experience writing product and technical documentation
- Driven, self-starter; comfortable in a fast-paced evolving environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, technology or business with relevant work experience
- Strong experience in core product management, including customer and usability analysis, KPI management, portfolio and roadmap development
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively with UX designers, QA, and developers
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Knowledge/experience in Customer Support and/or Risk operations
- Experience delivering scalable solutions
- Good understanding of platform models, including Platform as a Service
- Familiarity with SQL, experience with data extraction and visualization tools a strong plus
- MBA degree in a related subject
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top