Sr. Mobile Test Automation Engineer - Goldfish
Join our Goldfish team as Sr. Mobile Test Automation Engineer
Keywords: QA Engineer, Mobile Automation, Quality Assurance Engineer, Test Engineer, Software Engineer, SDET
Goldfish (a wholly owned subsidiary of Target) is seeking engineers to join our Platform Team responsible for implementing a multi-tenant ecommerce platform that will serve millions of consumers. As a Goldfish team member, you’ll have a direct impact as we build a new franchise within Target bent on disrupting the way people shop. There are still many unanswered questions, and we’re looking for talented engineers to solve these challenges with us.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with our product, design, and engineering teams to bring product vision to reality
- Automate and manage web, mobile, and API testing
- Leverage the latest technologies to rapidly deliver products
- Build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements
Experiences and skills we’re looking for
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience writing test code in one or more languages including Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with mobile test automation and frameworks such as Appium and Calabash
- Experience working with service oriented architecture and APIs
- Experience automating mobile application testing across multiple devices and platforms
- Experience working with multiple technology stacks
- Experience in a test driven, continuous integration environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated experience working on large-scale consumer products that touched millions of users
- Portfolio (on GitHub or other open-source site) or list of published work is a plus
Target will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top