Sr Media Optimization Analyst - Target Media Network
JOIN US AS SENIOR MEDIA ANALYST, TARGET MEDIA NETWORK
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Media Strategy, Media Planning, Digital Media, Ad Operations Manager, Digital Media Account Manager, Digital Traffic Coordinator, Ad Trafficker
The Senior Media Analyst is responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring / analyzing and updating Target Media Network’s (TMN) client / brand marketing to assure flawless execution and deliver optimal results based on the campaign objectives. This person is extremely knowledgeable in the digital space and keeps senior management aware of current trends, and techniques and technologies. In addition, he/she will be responsible for, but not limited to: ad trafficking, in-flight campaign optimization, delivering campaign result reporting and insights, ad inventory and revenue forecasting and yield management.
The TMN Media team creates digital media plans and proposals for clients, drives operational efficiencies, increases campaign performance and yield across a network of display, exchange, mobile, social, email, and search solutions. Additionally the team delivers campaign results and actionable insights to clients. This position requires a detail oriented, analytical focus with extensive knowledge of digital advertising, using ad technology and a proven track record in operational excellence.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals as a part of a face pace innovative team. As a Senior Media Analyst, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Build and present digital media plans and strategies focused on small to mid-sized campaigns.
- Schedule, monitor, update (optimize) and maintain online campaigns through an ad server software program
- Measure and analyze in-flight performance / KPI’s to assure campaign objectives are met or exceeded
- Identify and build audience and guest segments for specific campaign objectives.
- Monitor and analyze internet ad traffic patterns and share out best practices
- Build post campaign reporting and insights to be presented to advertising clients.
- Prepare holistic ad inventory and forecast reporting to support sales and, account management planning.
- Work with internal teams to schedule and maintain relevant and timely marketing messages
- Work with internal teams to maximize efficiencies with third party sales partners
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation or reporting
- Primary point of contact for planning questions for the ad server
- Analyze results and deliver insights and recommendations to internal and external clients
- Four year college degree in Business or Marketing
- 3+ years of experience in digital media planning and execution using various ad technology including Ad Serving, Media Planning and/or relevant digital media tools.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability and passion to drive results and thrives in an ambiguous environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top