Sr. Media Analyst
Description: About us: Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers. Fuelling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviours, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target. Role Description: As a Sr.Trading & Optimization Analyst, you will be a subject matter expert in programmatic media buying leading end-to-end programmatic engagements, actively managing advertiser's budget and media performance across operated and owned and programmatic placements. You will own and manage the complete programmatic campaign life-cycle inclusive of implementing the programmatic media strategy, conducting continuous audience and media research, executing programmatic buys, creating performance reports and implementing optimizations. You will also create, activate and manage campaigns across DSPs and maintain a deep understanding of campaign management and optimization strategies along with providing detailed account analysis and campaign updates on an ongoing basis to ensure that we are delivering performance for advertisers goals. Performing evaluation of inventory sources, data, analytics solutions and technology platforms options in marketplace and develop roadmaps to help clients establish and achieve their programmatic media objective would be integral to the role. You will also lead consultative engagements by collaborating with internal stake-holders, our advertisers and their marketing agencies to contribute to the strategic insights. Being a thought leader by staying ahead of industry trends and sharing knowledge and best practices with the wider teams would be beneficial to the role. Responsibilities
- Must have a background working with Trading Desks, Desktop and/or Mobile digital media planning/buying tools, DSPs, SSPs, or Exchanges
- Have a core operational understanding of critical programmatic campaign components such as: brand safety guidelines, ad viewability, and filtering for suspicious and/or fraudulent media activity
- Be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently among multiple client campaigns and daily tasks, and be able to work effectively under pressure
- Engage consistently with the partners & stakeholders to better understand their needs and drive solutions based on those needs
- Responsible for the overall category delivery pacing & performance.
- Accountable for the MOM overall category operational health rate which includes, KPI, error free execution, incremental sales, upsell revenue etc.,
- Work in alliance with all team members and thereby bring in consistency with performance for the top / critical account of the category
- Involve actively in category specific practices discussion with manager and contribute towards process improvisation
- Participate in training & development planning program for new hires.
- As SME, will be the first point of contact for the partners and stake holders for any trading related queries which includes process, QA, platform troubleshooting etc.,
- Willing to work on extended business projects in collaboration with other marketing / digital team
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics, or technical specialty
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience digital / programmatic marketing
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience buying and actively optimizing programmatic media campaigns using major DSPs.
- Team player and keen to share knowledge with the peers, contributes/respects own ideas and those of others equally.
- Solid understanding of the omni channel paid media practices to create a cohesive, customized programs for the customer.
- Experience with media planning and forecasting across an entire digital media program.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience managing large media accounts at a paid media agency. Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology.
- Experience in understanding & performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, DMP data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
Back to top