Sr Marketing Analyst - Loyalty & Cartwheel
JOIN US AS A SR MARKETING ANALYST – CARTWHEEL & LOYALTY MARKETING
Job Segments: Business Intelligence, Analyst, Statistics, SQL, Database, Technology, Data
About This Opportunity
Help shape one of the world’s strongest brands. Be part of a team working on innovative, eye-catching campaigns that increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales. You’ll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Marketing Analyst for the Lifecycle and Loyalty team, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Analyze data to solve complex marketing problems, partnering with Enterprise Data and Business Intelligence to effectively deliver information to support decision making.
- Dive into business dashboards to mine insights to bring to weekly business team meetings.
- Compile weekly communication to internal and external stakeholders outlining progress towards objects and key results.
- Recap key campaigns and events, outlining wins/opportunities and recommendations for future improvements.
- Work with Enterprise Business and Data Intelligence to mine and size opportunities to grow assigned business objectives and determine drivers of reported results in production dashboards.
- Edit and build reports in reporting tools to inform merchandising and marketing decision making.
- Execute plan to measure and communicate core program metrics: awareness, consideration, sign-ups, active users, retention, and increased program engagement.
- Build reporting solutions to meet business needs. This involves iterative build processes and frequently reviewing design and build with business partners.
- Run ad hoc analysis as needed. Familiarity with descriptive analysis, clustering, propensity modelling, regression, market basket, and predictive modelling is critical to success.
- Perform ROI analysis for marketing and merchandising initiatives.
- Partner with lead Cartwheel data engineer, Enterprise Data & Business Intelligence, and Data Quality groups to execute business needs and find efficiencies, to enable timely, data-driven decision making.
- Find innovative solutions to the challenges inherent in dealing with big data and fast-paced business needs.
- Technical experience querying large amounts of data from multiple systems is key to success.
- BA/BS Required (quantitative related degree), MS preferred.
- 5-7 years relevant experience (e.g. previous data mining/modeling experience).
- Proven analytical tool skills (Tableau, DOMO, Adobe, Google Analytics).
- Storytelling with data is a must, ability to disseminate complex data into digestible visualizations.
- Demonstrated track record in effectively communicating complex analysis and insights to senior leaders both verbally and in writing.
- Experience managing and analyzing large data sets to solve key business questions using Python, SQL, Pig, R.
- Experience with SQL for accessing IBM DB2, Oracle & Teradata.
- Predictive analytics experience a plus.
- Hadoop experience preferred.
- SAS experience a plus.
- Strong execution skills, problem solving, communication.
- Retail transaction data experience a plus.
Back to top