The Sr. Testing & Measurement Developer will be responsible for implementing tracking for Target digital properties (websites, native apps, IoT, etc.). Use your skills, experience and talents as part of a high performing Agile team doing groundbreaking work in digital data collection. The Testing & Measurement team...
- Works with a close knit unit committed to making digital data collection a competitive advantage for Target by deploying new systems and solutions other analytics and testing teams only dream about
- Collaborates with Digital product developers to instrument real time data collection
- Expands CI deployment of code for Target's in-house data collection solution
- Builds solutions to track new Digital experiences for a wide range of internal partners
- Implements automated tests to ensure the highest quality code is delivered with every release
- Demands a mind-set that spans multiple disciplines, industries, business requirements to provide unique and scalable solutions
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience in a related field
- Familiarity with common data storage and query solutions: SQL, noSQL, etc.
- Hands on of at least one of the following languages: Java, C, Ruby, Spark, Swift, Scala, or Python
- Experience implementing a Digital Analytics solutions in large scale environments
- Extensive Test Driven Development experience
- Worked in Agile development environments
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Roberto is a Lead Software Engineer in the application development space for Target. He leverages the Java stack to build scalable systems and ensures that Target’s product teams are using continuous integration to deliver high-quality applications.
Back to top