Sr. iOS Engineer - Goldfish
Join our Goldfish team as an iOS Engineer
Keywords: Mobile Engineer, iOS Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer.
Goldfish (a wholly owned subsidiary of Target) is seeking full-time iOS Engineers to join the engineering organization to help build a new franchise within Target. As a Goldfish team member, you’ll have a direct impact on the innovation of cutting edge technologies. We are ambitious and bent on disrupting the way people shop.
iOS Engineers are the synthesis of design and development. They take Goldfish’s most innovative product concepts and bring them to life. Designing for simplicity is going to be the challenge. As an iOS Engineer, you’ll need both types of skills to develop the next generation of products. You’ll partner with Product Managers and Designers to define and build new features, test new concepts and launch products.
We are looking for self-starting engineers with strong experience developing sophisticated applications on iOS using Swift. If you are fearless, passionate, driven and looking to join a team compromising such individuals, reach out to us.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with our product and design teams to bring the vision to reality
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Build reusable iOS software components for interfacing with the platform
- Optimize UI and application code for scalability, efficiency and performance
Experiences and skills we’re looking for
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Object-oriented software development experience
- Protocol-oriented software development experience
- Building complex applications for the iPhone using Objective-C or Swift
- Experience developing apps leveraging Restful APIs
- Experience with multithreading programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Experience with both Swift and Objective-C; C/C++ experience a plus
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated experience working on large-scale consumer products that touched millions of users.
- Portfolio, GitHub (or other open-source account), list of published work is a plus
Target will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top