Sr Information Security Awareness Analyst
Description: JOIN US AS A SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESS ANALYST
About this Opportunity:
People are one of the most critical layers of defense in any organization's information security strategy. This position is responsible for driving an effective information security training and awareness program to educate all team members and contractors.
Use your skills, experience and talents to manage Target's global security training and awareness programs by educating and enabling all team members and contractors to do their jobs in a secure manner. You'll take the lead as you...
Drive team goals set by the strategic direction of senior management.
• Develop, manage and execute on the overall security training strategy. This includes information security related training both at the enterprise level and to targeted groups.
• Liaise with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the company to understand business objectives, risks and education requirements.
• Lead the creation and/or parocurement of training deliverables, leveraging various formats and delivery channels to drive awareness and maximize the acceptance of the information security policy, requirements and practices.
• Manage operational activities, including training metrics, to measure progress and effectiveness of the training and awareness content.
• Manage relationships with security education & awareness related vendors and subject matter experts.
• Bring creativity to develop engaging enterprise-wide awareness efforts, including events and communications surrounding October Cyber Security Awareness Month.
• Manage small teams and/or work efforts as needed
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of direct experience with Information Security technologies
• Strong problem-solving skills and experience
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and develop working business relationships and trust
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Roberto is a Lead Software Engineer in the application development space for Target. He leverages the Java stack to build scalable systems and ensures that Target’s product teams are using continuous integration to deliver high-quality applications.
Back to top