Sr Functional Analyst - Archer eGRC
JOIN US AS A SENIOR FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Consultant/Functional Systems Analyst
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY – Archer eGRC
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Functional Analyst, you’ll take the lead as you…
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs critical technical analysis and executes Archer configuration updates to support high quality, stable solutions in support of the business requirements.
- Participates in requirements gathering activities to understand business and technical requirements and infrastructure impact.
- Participate in meetings to meet architectural and functional requirements.
- Effectively utilizes standard enterprise tools to develop or implement technical components.
- Utilize eGRC tools to develop or implement core and on demand solutions.
- Work on various Archer Integrations e.g. Datafeed, Data Import.
- Participates in planning and executing implementations.
- Helps to verify implementation success. Provides ongoing configuration and development support post project implementation and act as the long term support partner for delivered Archer solutions. Resolve all functional and technical incidents.
- Communicates status of work in progress to project team.
- Resolve most issues independently. Escalate more complex issues to the Lead Functional Analyst.
- Follows continual improvement best practices by identifying and diagnosing improvement opportunities.
Leads businesses and partner teams through the process of package change management and ensures that quality standards are met.
- Works with Business representative to resolve requirements gaps uncovered in design or within specifications or requirements.
- Prepares and keeps technical documentation current for platform, service or package technical components.
- Adheres to change and incident management standards and expectations.
- Will collaborate with and lead vendor partners and contractors.
- Stays current with capabilities of platform and other components.
Provides key expertise in regards to the purpose of project deliverables and effective execution of multiple project methodologies.
- Collaborates with team to promote re-use and develop consistent implementation and support processes.
- Participates in defining operational readiness requirements.
Executes the testing lifecycle from Unit Test through UAT and Regression to ensure effective delivery of high quality solutions in the program landscape.
- Writes test cases and report results
- Participates in creating prototypes or proofs of concepts for package enhancement
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years total work experience
- 3-5 years work experience in RSA Archer configuration and administration.
- Has in-depth knowledge of all Archer core solutions and its workflow.
- Maintains technical/functional knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving RSA Archer versions via formal training and self-directed education
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top