Sr Front End Engineer - Slingshot/Praxis (React)
JOIN US AS A SR FRONT END ENGINEER
Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers. Our guests love our commitment to continual innovation and right now, we are up to big things. Our goal is to deliver Target's unique brand promise to guests wherever and whenever they shop, today and tomorrow: in-store, online, on tablets and mobile phones, and in the retail channels of the future.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part our fast-paced Guest Experience Management team, driving multiple digital channels within Target. You also have the opportunity to work on the latest UI technology, React framework and establish engineering best practices for a highly collaborative team.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Lead work as part of a team to help ensure timely delivery of high quality, secure, standards-compliant, accessible and browser compatible interactive projects
- Strategize, define, and implement team processes, policies, procedures and best practices
- Create technical documentation and functional specifications for interactive projects
- Engage and collaborate with server side development, UX designers and researchers, Product Owners and co-located digital teams
- Computer Science degree or equivalent degree or experience
- 3-5 years of interactive development work experience
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies/frameworks via formal training and self-directed education
- Exceptional candidates will have experience with: OOP, responsive design, mobile web, accessibility, web services, AJAX, JSON, Mongo, ReactJS and NodeJS
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top