Sr. Disaster Recovery Operations Analyst
JOIN US AS A Sr. Disaster Recovery Operations Analyst
As a Sr. Disaster Recovery Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for enabling a high performing Disaster Recovery (DR) program through increased operational efficiency, resource management, and team effectiveness. You will play a role in defining improvement opportunities, prioritizing long term DR goals, and determining DR success metrics.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Disaster Recovery Operations Analyst, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Work with ITDR Engineers to define metrics and measurements to help communicate progress on Objectives and Key Results.
- Identify and assess roadblocks and impediments to generate recommendations to improve effective ITDR team service delivery.
- Leverage industry best practices to ensure continuous DR process improvements are institutionalized throughout Target Technology Services (TTS).
- Provide DR process consultancy & monitor DR compliance. Implements appropriate mechanisms to identify, understand and escalate identified DR risks
- Govern DR functions such as coordinating with Security, Audit and product teams across organization to meet regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for operating and administrating tools like Jira or other agile tools and be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) user of these tools to train others.
- Ability to drive initiatives/programs cross functionally across geographically dispersed teams. Utilize facilitation to enable teams to develop skills to embrace change, work through change quickly and develop communication routines.
- Organize and facilitate portfolio/service level meetings/demos/business reviews.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 years of progressive IT experience with 3 or more years of disaster recovery experience
- Proficiency in DR program execution, managing DR projects and coordination of DR planning and testing
- Experience in SCRUM and Kanban methodologies along with strong understanding of agile and lean practices.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve continuous improvements by introducing methods and processes, challenging current processes to drive business objectives.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, facilitation and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated leader with experience in complex IT multi-vendor and multi-team IT environment
- Certification through an established Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery regulatory body such as DRII or BCI
Back to top