Sr. Disaster Recovery Operations Analyst
JOIN US AS A Sr. Disaster Recovery Operations Analyst
As a Sr. Disaster Recovery Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for enabling a high performing Disaster Recovery (DR) program through increased operational efficiency, resource management, and team effectiveness. You will play a role in defining improvement opportunities, prioritizing long term DR goals, and determining DR success metrics.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr. Disaster Recovery Operations Analyst, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Work with ITDR Engineers to define metrics and measurements to help communicate progress on Objectives and Key Results.
- Identify and assess roadblocks and impediments to generate recommendations to improve effective ITDR team service delivery.
- Leverage industry best practices to ensure continuous DR process improvements are institutionalized throughout Target Technology Services (TTS).
- Provide DR process consultancy & monitor DR compliance. Implements appropriate mechanisms to identify, understand and escalate identified DR risks
- Govern DR functions such as coordinating with Security, Audit and product teams across organization to meet regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for operating and administrating tools like Jira or other agile tools and be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) user of these tools to train others.
- Ability to drive initiatives/programs cross functionally across geographically dispersed teams. Utilize facilitation to enable teams to develop skills to embrace change, work through change quickly and develop communication routines.
- Organize and facilitate portfolio/service level meetings/demos/business reviews.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 years of progressive IT experience with 3 or more years of disaster recovery experience
- Proficiency in DR program execution, managing DR projects and coordination of DR planning and testing
- Experience in SCRUM and Kanban methodologies along with strong understanding of agile and lean practices.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve continuous improvements by introducing methods and processes, challenging current processes to drive business objectives.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, facilitation and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated leader with experience in complex IT multi-vendor and multi-team IT environment
- Certification through an established Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery regulatory body such as DRII or BCI
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top