Sr DevSecOps Engineer
Join Target’s Innovation Engineering team as Sr. DevSecOps Engineer
Goldfish (a wholly owned subsidiary of Target) is seeking a Sr. DevSecOps Engineer to join the engineering organization to help build a new franchise within Target. As a Goldfish team member, you’ll have a direct impact on the innovation of cutting edge technologies. We are ambitious and bent on disrupting the way people shop.
The Target Innovation team is forging new frontiers in the realm of ecommerce. We are building our cutting edge stack 100% in the Cloud. We move fast while maintaining reliability, security and quality and believe speed is not inimical to scale. We believe in and practice Infrastructure-as-Code. We are hiring a talented engineer who can help us secure our Cloud infrastructure with Code. In doing so you will be part of the team that shifts the paradigm for Security.
- Write code to detect threat within our environment
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to bring the vision to reality
- Automate and manage the cloud based infrastructure to power a variety of products and services
- Leverage the latest technologies to rapidly deliver products
- Build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate of-growth requirements
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Advanced scripting in Python
- Deep experience with UNIX: Any flavor, preferably Linux
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Deep Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure Security, Tooling, Network Protocols
Nice to have
- MS in Computer Science or related field
- Passed Security Audits
- Experience working within PCI (or other) compliance
Target will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top