Sr Business Process Engineer
Sr. Business Process Engineer – Goldfish
This Opportunity is in Seattle WA
Are you interested in being part of a fast paced team working on revolutionizing the way people shop? Do you want to invent, develop and deliver innovative processes to transform online shopping experiences?
We are looking for a top notch Sr. Business Process Engineer to develop, standardize and evolve Goldfish’s Support and Risk processes. Those standard processes will guarantee a convenient and trusted experience for all customers operating on the emerging Goldfish platform. In this highly visible role, you will work cross-functionally with numerous teams including consumer operations, product management, engineering, and data and insights.
Our environment is fast-paced and requires a candidate who is flexible, detail-oriented, thrives on ambiguity, and can drive results across cross-functional groups. The candidate will be able to support their work with hard data and demonstrate the ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and our much loved customer. To be successful, you will demonstrate a mix of project management, operational excellence, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Visualizes the current lifecycle of our product completely, understands where risk and waste is occurring
- Develops operational processes to effectively support Customers and mitigate risk in a complex e-commerce environment
- Reports on progress of multiple work streams, providing regular updates to senior management
- Benchmarks industry technology and operational best practices to ensure competitive advantage
- Works with product managers and engineering team in deploying Customer support and risk decisioning strategies, designing new product capabilities, enhancing systems
- Coach Customer Support and process waste management throughout the organization. Drive a Zero Defect culture by managing controllable root-cause defects
- 5+ years of experience developing and improving business processes
- Requires high degree of interpretation and analysis of somewhat obscure or inconclusive data.
- Proven analytical/technical aptitude, i.e. ability to carefully analyze large, complex data sets an extra opportunities that add value for our Customers
- Demonstrated Project Management experience with a passion for Operational Excellence
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills with a bias toward action and a get things done attitude
- Ability to take initiative in a fast-moving environment
- Team player mindset that takes ownership for a collective outcome and helps others along the way
- Deeply passionate about the user experience and able to make process recommendations that delight the user while taking into account the needs of the business
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge/ experience in Customer Support and/or Risk operations
- Prior Black Belt experience or Certified Six Sigma Black Belt with demonstrated success leading projects
- Redshift/SQL/Tableau experience
- MBA degree in a related subject
Back to top