Sr. AI Scientist - Search & Recommendation
A Senior A.I. Scientist will develop artificial intelligence models and algorithms for our business. . A Senior AI Scientist will work closely with our data scientists to continuously learn more about our business and particularly develop a understanding of the various processes. A Scientist AI engineer will partner with engineers and scientists to build solutions for our business needs.
• Understand implementation of business problems
• Develop and deploy models/algorithms based on Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Dynamic Programming, Reinforcement Learning Algorithms etc..
• Communicate clearly with technology partners, data engineers and business partners
• Review models and algorithms developed by team
• Keep abreast of industry research
• Models Target Behaviors and is an active participant in team meetings
• Support agile ceremonies
• Works with engineers to design, deploy and productize algorithms and models.
• Works with technology partners to understand systems
• Participant member in Science initiatives within the larger Data Science team
• M.S/Ph.D. in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, or in a related Mathematical or Computational Engineering major (or equivalent research experience)
• 2+ years of experience in building machine learning models, artificial intelligence models, optimization algorithms or equivalent school experience
• Proficient in one or more of C++, Java, Scala, Python or equivalent programming language
Applied Math and/or Statistics:
• Understanding of basic data structures and algorithms
• Knowledge of linear algebra, statistics, information theory or related mathematical domains
• Understand deep learning, dynamic programming, reinforcement learning or related areas
Testing and Research Design:
• Ability to test and measure algorithms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Back to top