Specialty Sales (Style, Beauty or Tech)
Description: ALL ABOUT TARGET
As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say "I love Target!" When you work at Target, you're helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. You're working alongside a dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do. Your passion for the latest trends will come to life when you lead a team to actively engage with every guest in each of the specialized businesses.
ALL ABOUT SPECIALTY SALES
A sales force of specialized consultants who provide tailored suggestions and solutions through active selling and compelling visual merchandising presentations that inspire guests and build the basket.
Teams in Apparel and Accessories (A&A), Beauty and Tech (Electronics) prioritize guest experience while blending completion of tasks that ensure product is available and easy to shop - pulling, filling, pricing, setting, staging and maintaining the sales floor and the backroom.
At Target we believe in our team members having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career. The specialty sales roles can provide you with the:
- Skills in guest service and active selling
- Knowledge building in industry trends including brand differentiation
- Knowledge of retail business fundamentals: department sales trends, inventory management, guest shopping patterns, pricing and promotions strategies and basic merchandising
We might be a great match if:
- Working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited... We work efficiently and as a team to deliver for our guests
- Providing service to our guests that makes them say I LOVE TARGET! excites you... That's why we love working at Target
- Stocking, Setting and Selling Target products sounds like your thing... That's the core of what we do
- You aren't looking for a Monday thru Friday job where you are at a computer all day... We are busy all day (especially on the weekends), making it easy for the guest to feel welcomed, inspired and rewarded
- Strong interest and knowledge in one of these areas: A&A, Beauty and/or Tech (Electronics)
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Effective communication skills
- Work both independently and with a team
- Resolve guest questions quickly on the spot
- Accurately handle cash register operations
- Climb up and down ladders
- Scan, handle and move merchandise efficiently and safely, including frequently lifting or moving merchandise up to 15 pounds and occasionally lifting or moving merchandise up to 40 pounds
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and holidays) and regular attendance necessary
- Style Consultant
- Tech (Electronics) Consultant
- Beauty Consultant
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Back to top