Software Engineer, Open House - Consumer IoT
Software Engineer, Open House - Consumer IoT Apply Now Job ID INF000BGQ Date posted 08/25/2017 Location San Francisco, California
Target IOT provides an amazing personalized experience tocustomers across an array of devices. Contributing to this success is a highlyavailable, and generalized infrastructure that is key to everything fromcatalog management to apps, search, personalization, recommendations, and muchmore.
We are looking for a top notch Software Engineer to helptake on the exciting technical opportunities ahead. You'll be joining a greatteam that develops and supports core IOT applications. Our team has arelatively broad mandate that encompasses business logic, distributedprocessing, Publish-Subscribe messaging, system insight, tooling, and beyond.
Do you want to be part of a groundbreaking team that drivestechnologies?
Are you eager to work with bright engineers who love tosolve hard problems?
Are you passionate about building top-notch systems and wantthe opportunity to do it right?
We're a crew of engineers, designers, strategists looking todisrupt the IOT space. If you want to make some noise and build cool stuff thatsolves real problems, we'd love to talk to you.
SOME KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and support critical high performanceservices, applications and libraries
- Participate in the design and implementation ofnext generation systems
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3 years of relevant developmentexperience
- Experience and advanced level knowledge ofnode.js
- Excellent object-oriented development skills
- Past experience in significant engineering efforts
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or other Cloudofferings
- Experience with A/V and Multimedia Setup is aplus though not required
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Roberto is a Lead Software Engineer in the application development space for Target. He leverages the Java stack to build scalable systems and ensures that Target’s product teams are using continuous integration to deliver high-quality applications.
Back to top