Senior Software Engineer - Quantitative Buisness Analysis - Consumer IoT
Senior Software Engineer - Quantitative Buisness Analysis - Consumer IoT Apply Now Job ID INF000BGP Date posted 08/25/2017 Location San Francisco, California
Target Innovation provides an amazing personalizedexperience to customers across an array of devices. Contributing to thissuccess is a highly available, scalable, and generalized infrastructure that iskey to everything from catalog management to apps, supply chain, search,personalization, recommendations, and much more.
We are looking for an extraordinary Senior Software Engineerto help take on the exciting technical opportunities ahead. You'll be joining animble and independent team that develops core Platform infrastructure andmicroservices for Innovation. Our team has a relatively broad mandate thatencompasses business logic, distributed processing, Publish-Subscribemessaging, system insight, tooling, and beyond.
Do you want to be part of a groundbreaking team that drivestechnologies?
Are you eager to work with bright engineers who love tosolve hard problems?
Are you passionate about building top-notch systems and wantthe opportunity to do it right?
We're a crew of engineers, designers, strategists looking todisrupt the way people shop. If you want to make some noise and build coolstuff that solves real problems, we'd love to talk to you.
SOME KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement critical high performanceservices, applications and libraries
- Lead multi-functional initiatives working acrossteams
- Evangelize best practices in library usage andend-to-end architecture
- Participate in the design and implementation ofnext generation systems
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 6 years of relevant developmentexperience in Node.JS, Java, or similar technologies
- Excellent object-oriented development skills
- Past experience in significant multi-functionalengineering efforts
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of Quantitative Business Methods
- Knowledge of Supply Chain
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or other Cloudofferings
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Roberto is a Lead Software Engineer in the application development space for Target. He leverages the Java stack to build scalable systems and ensures that Target’s product teams are using continuous integration to deliver high-quality applications.
Back to top