Senior Software Engineer - Quantitative Buisness Analysis - Consumer IoT
Target Innovation provides an amazing personalized experience to customers across an array of devices. Contributing to this success is a highly available, scalable, and generalized infrastructure that is key to everything from catalog management to apps, supply chain, search, personalization, recommendations, and much more.
We are looking for an extraordinary Senior Software Engineer to help take on the exciting technical opportunities ahead. You'll be joining a nimble and independent team that develops core Platform infrastructure and microservices for Innovation. Our team has a relatively broad mandate that encompasses business logic, distributed processing, Publish-Subscribe messaging, system insight, tooling, and beyond.
Do you want to be part of a groundbreaking team that drives technologies?
Are you eager to work with bright engineers who love to solve hard problems?
Are you passionate about building top-notch systems and want the opportunity to do it right?
We're a crew of engineers, designers, strategists looking to disrupt the way people shop. If you want to make some noise and build cool stuff that solves real problems, we'd love to talk to you.
SOME KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement critical high performance services, applications and libraries
- Lead multi-functional initiatives working across teams
- Evangelize best practices in library usage and end-to-end architecture
- Participate in the design and implementation of next generation systems
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 6 years of relevant development experience in Node.JS, Java, or similar technologies
- Excellent object-oriented development skills
- Past experience in significant multi-functional engineering efforts
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of Quantitative Business Methods
- Knowledge of Supply Chain
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or other Cloud offerings
Target will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top