Senior Reporting Developer
JOIN US AS A SENIOR REPORTING ANALYST BI&A
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Business Intelligence, Analyst
Design, build, and optimize complex reporting solutions to effectively deliver information to the business. Develop best practices by which to optimize reporting, and ensures adherence to established best practices. Provides thought leadership and peer coaching to lower level reporting analysts.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Reporting Analyst BI&A, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Interface with the Target business representatives and leaders to validate business requirements/requests for reporting solutions.
- Identify appropriate metrics and determine appropriate business requirements. Translates client’s business requirements for development, anticipating client’s needs.
- Determines best methods in order to gather data and present complex information. Consults and gives guidance to other analysts.
- Builds complex reporting solutions to meet business needs. Consults with other analysts, as well as other external/technology partners.
- Communicates with project/team manager to share knowledge and findings. Communication of progress, milestones, challenges against plan, and escalation of issues.
- Documents design and requirements for reporting solutions. Develops and consults on governance for reports.
- BA/BS Required
- 5-7 years relevant experience (e.g. reporting)
- Programming knowledge and querying ability
- Consultative ability
- Skills needed: Strong SQL, SQL Server; data acquisition, movement and transformation, Microstrategy, Tableau; familiarity with Oracle & Teradata a plus
Back to top