Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - Consumer IoT
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - Consumer IoT Apply Now Job ID INF000BCH Date posted 07/28/2017 Location San Francisco, California
Target IoT provides an amazing personalized experience to customers across an array of devices. Contributing to this success is a highly available, scalable, and generalized infrastructure that is key to everything from catalog management to apps, search, personalization, recommendations, and much more.
THE OPPORTUNITY We are looking for an extraordinary Senior Software Engineer to help take on the exciting technical opportunities ahead. You'll be joining a great team that develops core Platform infrastructure and microservices. Our team has a relatively broad mandate that encompasses business logic, distributed processing, Publish-Subscribe messaging, system insight, tooling, and beyond.
THE CULTURE Do you want to be part of a groundbreaking team that drives IOT technologies?
Are you eager to work with bright engineers who love to solve hard problems?
Are you passionate about building top-notch systems and want the opportunity to do it right?
We're a crew of engineers, designers, strategists looking to disrupt the consumer IoT space. If you want to make some noise and build cool stuff that solves real problems, we'd love to talk to you.
SOME KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement critical high performance services, applications and libraries
- Lead multi-functional initiatives working across teams
- Evangelize best practices in library usage and end-to-end architecture
- Participate in the design and implementation of next generation systems
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 6 years of relevant development experience preferably in Node.JS, Java or similar technology
- Excellent object-oriented development skills
- Past experience in significant multi-functional engineering efforts
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field)
NICE TO HAVE:
- UX Development Experience
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or other Cloud offerings
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Roberto is a Lead Software Engineer in the application development space for Target. He leverages the Java stack to build scalable systems and ensures that Target’s product teams are using continuous integration to deliver high-quality applications.
Back to top