Senior Engineer - UI Development
Description: Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers. Our guests love our commitment to continual innovation and right now, we are up to big things. Our goal is to deliver Target's unique brand promise to guests wherever and whenever they shop, today and tomorrow: in-store, online, on tablets and mobile phones, and in the retail channels of the future.
Supernova team is a small and high performing team. Team embraces innovation and known for providing fun learning environment. Team owns 2 products Portage and Guardian. Both these products manage compliance related data for all the items in Target catalog. This time is chartered to modernize the systems to make this data available to POS, Stores and other Merchandising systems. It is also tasked to save more than $1 Million for Target annually.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Lead and work as part of a team to help ensure the timely delivery of high quality, secure, standards-compliant, accessible and browser compatible interactive projects
- Strategize, define, and implement team processes, policies, procedures and best practices
- Create technical documentation and functional specifications for interactive projects
- Engage and collaborate with server side development, UX, project management and international teams
- 4 year CS degree or equivalent degree or experience
- 5+ years of interactive development work experience
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Exceptional candidates will have experience with: OOP, responsive design, accessibility, web services, JSON, Mongo, ReactJS, and/or NodeJS
- Great team player
Back to top