Senior Engineer - Security Testing Services - Penetration Testing
Description: Preferred Experience:
2 - 5 years experience in a combination of the following:
- Information Technology (i.e. Helpdesk / Systems/Platform Engineering, software development)
- Information Security - Offensive or Defensive
- 2-4 years of college/vocational education in the field.
- Formal training in the course of employment history.
- SANS certifications (GSEC/GCIH/GICSP/etc)
Understand intermediate computing concepts such as:
- Application Architecture (two tier / three tier / microservices)
- Network Segmentation
- Protocol recognition (i.e. SSL/TLS, SSH)
- Kali Linux
- Nmap / Nessus
- Burp / ZAP
- Wireshark / TCPDump
- Understanding of vulnerability classes/domains.
- How risk ratings should be applied.
- Knowledgeable of OWASP Top 10 and Mitre Attack Framework
Proficient with at least one operating system.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Meet Some of Target's Employees
JordikaiTech Leadership Program Trainee, TLP
Jordikai is currently participating in Target’s Technology Leadership Program, meaning she spends approximately a year embedded in multiple engineering teams across the technology enterprise, prior to joining one on a permanent basis.
Back to top