Senior Engineer - Cyber Security Engineering
Description: Join Target's Cyber Security Engineering team where you will design, build and support solutions for the Cyber Fusion Center and other security teams at Target! This team provides security event visibility to our clients by utilizing open source, custom and vendor supplied tools. Work on a large network sensor monitoring grid that spans the globe, large scale messaging bus solutions and other big data technologies.
- Experience with Unix/Linux administration
- Scripting ability (Python, Ruby, etc)
- Big data technologies (FileBeat, Kafka, ELK stack, etc)
- Enterprise operations and support
- Understanding of DevOps including orchestration (GIT, Chef, Salt, Drone, etc)
- Agile/SCRUM working model experience
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years total work experience
- Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required by domain
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Back to top