Principal Technical Architect - Security
JOIN US AS A PRINCIPAL TECHNICAL ARCHITECT, SECURITY
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Cyber Security, Information Security, Principal Architect
About This Opportunity
You are a software developer with an security focus. You will contribute to building great products – ready to do whatever it takes to build scalable, world class security services. You like resolving complex business problems and find innovative solutions. You love keeping abreast of the latest industry trends and use them to help you innovate. You have strong leadership qualities, great judgment, clear communication skills and a track record of delivering great products.
As a Principal Technical Architect, Security you’ll take the lead as you…
- Develop software and systems on test driven development and continuous integration practices.
- Unit test code and create automated test scripts
- Lead discussions with other engineers and partners to ensure development meets security needs
- Follow industry standard agile software design methodology for development and technical documentation
- Research related products and make necessary software recommendations
- Innovate constantly and maintain the technical edge
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 7-10+ years of multi-disciplinary experience (software, hardware, network) in IT, preferably in engineering or systems architecture
- Excellent problem solving and thought partnership skills
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements
- Team attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top