Principal Security Technical Architect - Digital and Mobile eCommerce
Principal Security Technical Architect, Digital & Mobile eCommerce
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: eCommerce Security Architect, Enterprise Security Architect, Lead Security Architect, Digital Security Architect, Mobile Security Architect, Chief Security Architect
About This Opportunity
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Principal Security Technical Architect, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Develop and manage security reference architecture and strategy for securing Target’s ecommerce platform.
- Serve as a technical expert to Target Digital and Mobile Architecture team and provide security guidance to product design.
- Work cross functionally with Enterprise Architecture, Cyber Security, Risk Management, Digital, Mobile, and Business teams.
- Articulate architecture vision, security strategies, and trade-offs to stakeholders, including senior leadership and business partners.
- Identify and manage tactical and strategic security risks to the digital portfolio.
- Work with Cyber Security and Intel groups to get advanced warning about new threats and incorporate into platform architecture and design.
- Propose platform architecture solutions and ensure the engineering teams and Senior Leadership align with the solutions.
- Maintain technology roadmap of the platform and proactively work with the product management organization and engineering teams in driving the security roadmap.
- Lead long term architecture strategy, and ensure compliance of the reference architecture and security requirements.
- Champion Agile and DevOps mindsets and approaches.
- Mentor and lead security and non-security engineers to develop future leaders.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 15+ years ecommerce security
- 12 years software development experience mostly in large scale web systems
- 3+ years cloud architecture
- 3+ years of architecture in an Agile environment
- Has payment security experience
- Has experience with PCI compliance
- Has threat modeling and penetration testing experience
- Has experience with authentication and authorization in large scale environments
- Has a working knowledge of designing and implementing software architectures (application, data persistence, high-volume/low-latency data integration)
- Has a working knowledge of building services for Mobile Applications
- Ability to convey technical solutions clearly to the entire organization
- Ability to provide work direction to a small team as needed
- Extensive modern digital architectures, such as cloud, microservices, and APIs.
- Experience using CDNs to accelerate digital systems
- Experience in web security in datacenter and cloud
- Large retail background a plus, but not required.
Back to top