Principal Security Technical Architect - Digital and Mobile eCommerce
Principal Security Technical Architect, Digital & Mobile eCommerce
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: eCommerce Security Architect, Enterprise Security Architect, Lead Security Architect, Digital Security Architect, Mobile Security Architect, Chief Security Architect
About This Opportunity
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Principal Security Technical Architect, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Develop and manage security reference architecture and strategy for securing Target’s ecommerce platform.
- Serve as a technical expert to Target Digital and Mobile Architecture team and provide security guidance to product design.
- Work cross functionally with Enterprise Architecture, Cyber Security, Risk Management, Digital, Mobile, and Business teams.
- Articulate architecture vision, security strategies, and trade-offs to stakeholders, including senior leadership and business partners.
- Identify and manage tactical and strategic security risks to the digital portfolio.
- Work with Cyber Security and Intel groups to get advanced warning about new threats and incorporate into platform architecture and design.
- Propose platform architecture solutions and ensure the engineering teams and Senior Leadership align with the solutions.
- Maintain technology roadmap of the platform and proactively work with the product management organization and engineering teams in driving the security roadmap.
- Lead long term architecture strategy, and ensure compliance of the reference architecture and security requirements.
- Champion Agile and DevOps mindsets and approaches.
- Mentor and lead security and non-security engineers to develop future leaders.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 15+ years ecommerce security
- 12 years software development experience mostly in large scale web systems
- 3+ years cloud architecture
- 3+ years of architecture in an Agile environment
- Has payment security experience
- Has experience with PCI compliance
- Has threat modeling and penetration testing experience
- Has experience with authentication and authorization in large scale environments
- Has a working knowledge of designing and implementing software architectures (application, data persistence, high-volume/low-latency data integration)
- Has a working knowledge of building services for Mobile Applications
- Ability to convey technical solutions clearly to the entire organization
- Ability to provide work direction to a small team as needed
- Extensive modern digital architectures, such as cloud, microservices, and APIs.
- Experience using CDNs to accelerate digital systems
- Experience in web security in datacenter and cloud
- Large retail background a plus, but not required.
Meet Some of Target's Employees
Technology Leadership Program
As part of the Technology Leadership Program, Ashley creates great programming tools and works on creating and perfecting Target’s text messaging API.
Back to top